A journey throughout my life .

Wednesday 12 September 2012

2nd day of ze UPSR

                I don't like Japanese cartoon but whatever la, just something random . yea yea, gunalah kalau nak. me don't care . Today Maths was.... ok jee . I can answer the question but i feel like banyak salah je ! Please God, i want 5 A's ! You helped me to get 5 A's in both of my trials, but now can you really really help me ? xx i swear i'd do anythingg ! God gives us what we ask if we follow the rules , yes i am a loving child of Him .

                Anyway, kesian au Luqman hilang keychain Man Utd and masih tak dapat jumpa . i bet he's quite sad now . Mak dia tak tahu pun . well anyway, yea today is just like every other day but, tak nervous langsung . And, time passes by so fast . Like, tomorrow is the last day of upsr, cepat kan ? So those tahun 5 semua please get ready from now . You're gonna regret the last-minute studies all . Spread the word, teheee <3

                Anis still tak bagitahu what's my bday gift ! eeeee, geram aku . But well, my other friend kata is a #believe album . I'd be happy if it is believe . or any other albums, asalkan album sebab Anis tahu kan, apa yg I sukaa ?!!?!?! Don't worry galm i'll buy u something, well kalau pokai then loose ur hopes on me . Oh and this guy was staring at me today . it's annoying but, he;s cute so he's lucky im not THAT annoyed . since, i get annoyed when ppl stare at me , like... as if Im a Goddess or something .

                 And today pun tuition, i bet he's gonna do that . but, um i don't mind because ur cute , k i suka perasan2 when people stare at me . but live with it alrite ? Maybe today if i catch him staring, i'll stare back at him lol. I tak pernah came stare at people eye to eye . that would be sho sho wierd~

No comments:

Post a Comment