A journey throughout my life .

Saturday 8 September 2012

2 days before UPSR


Hi so yesterday was amazing ! kita orang tak belajar and just susun meja ang got the things ready for upsr . So, our class was split into 2 classes, in the first class, 20 ppl , second class also 20 . I was in the first class, in fact im number 4 so i duduk belakang sekali, but in the 1st row . In front of me is Aqil Helmi, next to me is Awangku Akmal . SO, behind me nobody . But, it's quite fun because Aqil cam... he doesn't really care if you're a girl or what, but you're still a friend of his. But one thing, he likes to kacau people . lol

then that day, only like 10 of us or so were in the class, yang lain tolong cikgu la, so the boys cam buat 1 kumpulan pastu study, tapi padahal main je, and talking about the girl's crushes and cam siapa suka siapa and all . And there's this one of my classmate, told the rest of the boys about my secret admirer . Well, bukan aku yg suka dia la, but he likes me . SO cam, malu gila au . Then Faheem was looking at me wierdly . Lol, u guys think i didn't know eh ? sibuk ah nak tahu siapa crush aku . haha yes, 6 Murni is juz awesome like that .

Then today masa BI, puan Hanisah said, " tahu la, ramai orang admire Sarah kan " Then the boys were looking at each other then Puan Hanisah saw that and said " What, you all said you were brothers and sisters, and no other feelings, right ? " Hahaha, i like that brother and sister quote . But serious ah, we're like... a family though . hehe

I studied to the max this whole week so, tomorrow imma learn how to NOT panic during upsr . Seriously, im the panicking type of girl and i takut nanti lupa semua benda yg I belajar . I hope all of us will get 5A. buat semangat ah . LOl, Irdina says that she wants all of our class, semua tak ber-couple . So, she told me to reject him ahahah. But, i was gonna reject him anyway, im not in the mood for that, all i want is to study. But crushing crushing semua ada laa kan. And my friend said that he was staring at me when I passed him by . omg, really ? Hahaha, my fangirling momentums .

Anyway, wish me luck for UPSR ! love you 6 M , stay awesome 

No comments:

Post a Comment