A journey throughout my life .

Monday 10 September 2012

good luck for upsr !


He looks cute when he rolls his eyes right ? Well anyway, Tomorrow is UPSR and I am soo nervous ! Seriously, I start to panic easily and that's not good . What If I don't remember what I've learned or... bad things might happen ! btw, UPSR is the most important exam of my primary school life so.. I target 5 A's ! Pllleeease pray for me, even if you're a stranger, or you don't know me . It might not help me, but it helps you too ! Please, imagine if you're in my shoes right now !

I also wanna wish my classmates Good Luck, I mean we're a family and we stick together right ? Kalau buat lawak pun cam, antara kelas kita orang je . And all the secrets like some of us crushing on each other, usually stays between the class . I can't stand to see either one of us crying because we didn't manage to get 5A's . Honestly, Im also worried about myself . Today, Fatini, Jacinta, Hanna , Atieqah and me were having a GIANT group hug at school , to let go our nervousness ! OMG, like aaaah ! can i just run around like a mad woman now ?!?!!

I can't imagine the things we're gonna do after UPSR ! like, ada netball, bola baling and many more ! And, there might also be chances of me getting an iPod, maybe aaah !  not sure yet . And the P.langkawi trip, omg tak sabar la ;) wait, but first upsr kena habis dulu . Like what Fatini and some of my friends say, tahun ni raya 2 hari je, then lepas upsr, sambung balik hari raya tu . Lol, goood idea , But i sambut merdeka je la . 

once again, good luck to all year 6 Students, don't cheat k, it's unfair ! bye xx

No comments:

Post a Comment