A journey throughout my life .

Tuesday 18 September 2012

                       Hola . Just came back from school and thank God , today was amazing . We didn't study though . In the morning we had the lintasan hormat . And unfortunately, i was involved in the perarakan so... we marched around the whole school . And i was damn tired . I only got a lychee drink which was warm :( I wanted it to be cold . grrrr . And then, there was an Agama test for the Muslims, and Pendidikan Moral for Non-muslims . It was.... normal la . But, i got sleepy halfway . teheeee

                      Oh and, Anis finally told me on twitter about the album she's gonna get me . Guess whaaaat ? she getting me Taylor Swift's album ' Red ' . Omyyygaaah ! Haha, yessshh im freaking out because im so excited . k, now I can't wait for my birthday . btw, this is how the album looks like, i think la : RED-TAYLOR SWIFT  But do enjoy time while we have . I swear, Anis ur the best xx So in return , I was thinking of getting her 1D's album " Take me Home " It's out on November.... Gosh, this girl loves giving people albums as birthday gifts .

                       Right now, Im just having conversations with Anis on twitter . Yeah, she's actually a fun person to talk to . teheee . Here's her twitter url AnisRidzwan . Oh, and nanti Cammy pula sedih sebab tak letak url dia , so here's Cammy's one : CammyAlissa . Haha, jangan marah au Cammy . I know she'll be reading this so... " Hi Camelia Alissa " I swear, they both are such fun people . And, also good at keeping secrets .... maybe hahaha . I'm just so hyped up today . By the way, I love chocolate, don't you ? i mean, who doesn't ? but whenever I eat too much chocolate , or any other sweet things , I get hyper and too excited . Believe meh, ask Anis . 

No comments:

Post a Comment