A journey throughout my life .

Monday 17 September 2012

              Hi, so this post is just a filler for the day :3 Im currently chatting and having an argument over facebook with Cammy . apparently, she's attracted to this blog because I talk about her . Isn't she sweeet . That's her in the picture above by the way . And, she says ' haha ' when she has nothing to talk about . Mehehe, i noticed that Camelia Alissa . dont chu think I don't .

            So uhm, yes you could say that I dedicated this post just to her . Tehee, i like making people happy, ok whuut ? Anyway, Anis told me that whenever i mention her in a tweet, he Ipod makes the ' ding ' noise. So she couldn't help but to mention back .  that actually made my day, because I just found out the new application of an ipod, of whatever that is la . Anyways, mom made Koew Theow goreng for dinner, and it's scrumptious if I might add .

             Well, being me, as usual, Im so malas to go to school . Isn't everyone ? But i still get to see my dorky classmates, though . haha well, here's my tumblr, I'm so addicted to it, did you know that  ? aah well whatever la ; TUMBLR Oh, and Anis and Cammy, bieber is cute alright ?  hahaha, and that's final amigos . O, and tis past few days became my movie night, well more like movie days . I watched Harry Potter, Batman Begins, Narnia, The Hunger Games and that's just about it . sigggh me and my fanfiction movies . I would sooo marry them if I could . Goodnight sweetcakes :*


No comments:

Post a Comment