A journey throughout my life .

Thursday 20 September 2012


Good evening chickas , today was.. amazing I guess . It's just like every other day . Nothing special  though . And I think next week the games are starting . Ya'know like after UPSR there's always games such as netball, throwball, football and others . So yeah, it starts next week . And later, I have my piano class . Grr, I don't like it, because I haven't finished my homework yet, theory homework If I might add . And it's very tough . Harder than Maths . And yes, I have to count a lot because each note has it's value . Bleeehhh ...

So, yes you can say that I've been feeling sad, tired and depressed . Of course, I'm damn worried about UPSR . The rest of them are smart la, so they don't have to worry :( But, I feel Like I've done really bad in my exam . Ah, I swear, it's hurting me on the inside and outside . But my friends are the ones who cheer me up and also music . Oh yes , also my sleep, story books and my food ! Haha, I like to eat :)

Cammy lend me her Twilight : Breaking Dawn story book . I'm not that of a Twilight fan . I actually despise it, but the casts are really funny and well... I don't know, maybe I do like Sc-fiction . But I do not like the idea of vampires . gaaaah, they disgust me . Call me a weird girl , but seriously , it's gross . Anyway, there's this special song that really meas a lot. It helped me through surviving the hard times . Click ; Beautiful - Carly Rae Jepsen ft Justin Bieber . You might think I only liked this song because Justin is ' featured ' in it . But honestly, If you understand the words while listening to the song, Then you might know . They're voices are both really sweet . 

And I'm thinking of having a switch . I'm gonna buy Anis Cher Lloyd's  albums stick+stones . And she's buying me BELIEVE . haha, I'm hyped out ! I mean, I have always wanted that album since it came out . And, finally ! So, I might ask my mom or whichever of my relatives to buy me Taylor Swifts album ' RED ' . Since they always ask me what I want for my Birthday ! Tehee, and I want it to be Pre-ordered . Which means, buying online and getting the merchandise . I planned on the cheapest on which is like RM57.00 , and it includes the CD , a note from Taylor , sticker and a bracelet . I think that's enough la . It's the bonus package though . YES, I AM EXCITED :)

No comments:

Post a Comment