A journey throughout my life .

Friday 21 September 2012


Anis suggested that photo up there . By the way, right now I'm chatting with the dear Anis Fatihah .  She's so sweet ,  starting from this week monday, I've been chatting with her on fb after school . And it kinda became a Routine , so today also we were suppose to chat, but I went out so, she just typed this at me " you know i waited all day for someone to chat with " Haha , I actually thought that I was annoying to her . But you know , don;t judge a person . 

And tomorrow , the Bola Baling might start . k, I'm always talking about this . I'm also outta ideas of things to talk about . gaaah ! Btw , this is the actual song for One Direction's new song ; Live While We're Young found this on Anis's fb profile TEHEEE ; And also, tomorrow I might not even be playing bola baling because of some kind of problem with the others . sigh, last minute change of plans . And I'm the only one from my class who's not playing . But I'll be supporting them .

Sigh , nowadays you can trust NOBODY . Because most of them just come and go . Hm, and they call themselves ' friends ' . The people that will never be there when I need them  . I know nobody's perfect , but that can't be the excuse to everything we do , right ? Only certain people are really and always will be there . But, I don't wanna talk about this here , nanti ada yang terasa and then fights may happen . 

Well, as for dinner I had A&W's Hotdog ! my gosh, I seriously want more ! i love food, just like Niall :* Hahaha, and there's also ice-cream in ze fridge . I didn't expect it to last long in the fridge by now since two of my annoying brothers might finish it in a split second . lol , surprisingly tomorrow got school . On a Saturday ! And  thought that the Kelas Tambahan last 2 weeks was actually the last one . damn la , kena datang lagi esok . My sleep is ruined , no wait , my whole day because I have to deal with a bunch of afnharjdnfsfuhu-ing people that are so called Friends . i don't see the point of this .

- I am who I am -


No comments:

Post a Comment