A journey throughout my life .

Friday 21 September 2012

Bola Baling

credits to   https://twitter.com/CammyAlissa

     So, today was an AMAZING day ! We played bola baling ( handball  ) and  the boys played futsal . So, my team , which is called Murni A . Cikgu Azmin yang bagi gelaran 'A' alright ? haha and it was a fun game . But, I think it was friendly match , maybe on Monday is the real one . Maybe haa ... Anyway, my teammates are Kauthar , Sharafina , Cammy , Sarah and Qistina , oh and also Irdina but she didn't come today . There's suppose to be 6 people but last minute Sarah pun masuk . But on Monday, i think she has sekolah Agama , so she might not play .

And , the best part was , we scored 3-0 ! Hahah, yess we're proud but not TOO proud . Just ike bersyukur laa kita orang menang . And I think we also scored the highest mark for bola baling . But, you know it's also because we played against kelas Amanah . Not to judge but , if we played against Wawasan , I think it will be tougher because some of them are wakil sekolah in bola baling , and They might be good at it !

- I wish We could just run away -(

No comments:

Post a Comment