A journey throughout my life .

Friday 28 September 2012

Majlis Malam Amal 2012

          I had such an amazing friday night yesterday ! Might also be one of the best :) Yes , at first I didn't really like the idea of it but when I went there , it all changed . Okay , so I'll start from the beggining ya ?   Anis Syamimi was suppose to wait outside Wisma LJT at Taman Melawati at 6.30 , but I couldn't find her so me and My mom just went to the 6th floor . Then we finally found the room , and ate fried rice so that we won't be hungry , then when I was done I went into the changing room .

          There I met Atieqah and Nadia , then the rest went for their prayers and came later , but they were dressed up already . SO , I'm the last one to dress . Then I changed into a Sabahan COstume that looks really pretty with the golden belt and necklace . Then ,  the stylist which is Nenek Murni , but I like calling her Auntie though . Then she tied my hair into a bun and put a few flowers on my head using pins , a lot of pins since My hair is thick . Then she put on makeup and Then I saw the choir groups from 6 wawasan , mixed with another class too . Then They all said I look so pretty , hahaha that's so sweet of them . 

            Then , the 7 of us ushers went out of the changing room . By the way , the 7 of us are Luqman Mizani , Nik Aqil , Atieqah , Nadia , Farisyia Uzaira , Anis Syamimi and Me . But we continued standing at the entrance and welcoming people . It was fun and when the VIP arrived , we also ushered him to his seat then we sat down at our own . Then this famous Malaysian singer named Ana Raffali was the guest for that night , and she sang her song and the ushers went up on stage along with the standard 4 and 5 dance group to sing with her . Not to forget that even Cikgu Fathy and a random man that sang with her since she asked a volunteer . I didn't exactly sing but just clapped la , but Luqman was lip-singing though , LOL

             And of course before that we had of dinner and all . We also got a chance to take pictures with Ana Raffali , Puan Rohayah which is our ex-Headmistress and also other teacher like Cikgu Fuziah and Zarina . I also got Ana Raffali's autograph though I don't know why , since I just found out about her that day but her songs are so amazing , and her voice (: And yes , as ushers we got to take lots of pictures and I actually felt pretty myself . Like , never before I felt like this , HAHAHA. Thank you Auntie Murni , thanks a lot ! And the performances went on , and we got to stand beside the stage , near the stage la, to get a better view of it . 

             It was a great night ! I had a blast and Auntie Murni allowed us to wear the costumes back home but we had to return it on Monday though , thanks again ! And when we went to the changing room , the choir group were celebrating teacher Syimah's birthday , with a cute birthday cake . Then someone spread icing on my cheek . Lol , and then teacher Syimah fed me a piece of cake . Honeslty , she so young , really . Well i dunno la how old she is but she looks young and still single . HAHAHA , I'm don't wanna leave SKTM2 , honestly . I had such a blast here , I wish I could go back to last friday night . There's many other things that happened last night , but I'm too lazy to write about it , these are the important ones though . 
this is how Auntie Murni did my hair xo




at the changing/makeup room

my costume

No comments:

Post a Comment