A journey throughout my life .

Friday 28 September 2012


Today was really boring by the way , mostly because my best friend , Jacinta didn't come to school  and she's usually the one to entertain me with her jokes and all . But anyway , we were just in class and we played a few games like Blackjack/21 and Monopoly . Well  I was the banker in Monopoly , which I don't mind because I love being the banker . lol . Actually, tonight there's this dinner function organized my my school PIBG or something like that . And parents are also welcomed , but I know my mom wouldn't be free so I'm not going . 

At least that's what I thought too , because then Puan Haniza came to my class and well she was talking to my friend and suddenly she called me to be one of the ushers since the other girl couldn't make it or something like that -.- Well , I have to go there at 6.30 p.m. to change into the costume and wear makeups and all . I'm not used to makeups actually . Hm , but whatever la because I like to greet people although I feel nervous . hahaha

And today , some of the pengakap are having camping at someplace I do not know . But a few of my classmates are going too . Including Faheem and Aqil Helmi  . But the thing was , the both of them knew that this one boy has a crush on me , same school . And then when they were leaving , they said to me " bye (that boys name) And yea , I was shocked because I didn't know that they found out about that . But i can't tell his name though , private ;) haha , but whatever la I don't blame them . I do that to my other friends too , for fun . And I'm soo gonna miss these moments I guess . 

Why can't we all go to the same school , even better the same class . Alaa , most of them are going to sekolah berasrama and I'm going to SMKTM , well that's what My mom have planned . Anyway , the price to go to the Malam Amal is actually RM100 per head . But it's free for me though :) And also , it's a good ting that Atieqah and Anis Syamimi are also gonna be the girl ushers , well so far I know that they are included too . As for the boys I think Luqman, Nik Aqil and Mubin are included also . I think laa . Well , I love food so I'd be happy to go and have fun there 

No comments:

Post a Comment