A journey throughout my life .

Tuesday 25 September 2012


     I skipped school today , because apparently someone from my class said on facebook that tomorrow they're gonna have sewing activities . But , I don't blame them , many others said that too . And well , today was suppose to be the boys' turn to play Futsal on the court . And the girls probably won't do anything in class so I decided not to come , bad mistake I guess . Because Anis said that the boys didn't play since it rained this morning and everyone stayed in class without any teacher so they just hung around .

And Anis said that Cammy , Sharafina and Aqil Helmi asked why I didn't come to school today . Awh , they're so caring . Lol , this is how it feels like to have amazing classmates . HAHAHA , anyway I hope tomorrow the girls will be playing handball , because I love playing handball . Specially since my class has a chance of winning . But then , tomorrow the boys might also play , since today it rained . *sigh* I just hope so , we get to play . Or , kalau main campur-campur pun boleh la .

I'm gonna miss all this amazing memories , which is why I blog about it . Anyway , Kauthar won't be coming until Friday . And no , I do not stalk her -.- Anis told me that . Hahaha , and I'm addicted to the LWWY song . I don't know if I have mentioned this or not , but whatever la . What keeps me happy in school ? Funny teachers , awesome friends and the activities in school . And now that UPSR has ended , it just becomes more fun ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment