A journey throughout my life .

Tuesday 25 September 2012


                 I actually felt lazy to update today , but my friends are encouraging me . So , last Sunday Manchester United and Liverpool were playing against each other . And of course , I support MU , but Anis supports Lvierpool so we decided to have a bet . If liverpool wins , I have to give her 2 carrots . And if MU wins , she has to give me RM5 , seems fair right ? But guess what MU won :) HAHAHAHA 2-1 . And yes , she did give me the RM5 she owes me . I feel so mean .

                    She's honestly amazing . And she understands me too , In a way we also have things in common . Ok anyway , yesterday the boys were having their futsal match in the court , so the girls had to stay in class and do seni -.-  I swear , it was boring . I don't like seni , specially since it had to be a groupwork . So , today it was the girls' turn to play handball on the court . And tomorrow it's the boys' turn to play on the court again .I was thinking on not coming to school , but Cammy said kena tolak merit kalau tak datang . haiiih , malasnya aku .

So , my team which is Murni A , won all the games . 1st round , 5-0 because the other team are left only 2 players so they had to join other teams , so we win for free , without even playing . And the second round , it was 3-0 i think . the 3rd round was 3-1 . and the last one was 2-1 . And the total points is 20 , including teams Murni A,B, and C. wow , i am proud of us ! And, Kauthar is actually my team captain , Murni A . but today she didn't come , so I bet she proud of us ! 

So , yes I did have fun . But that is until that person ruined my mood . Sigh , I know she is good at playing handball , and she's better than me . But you don't have to underestimate me alright ? gosh , people these days . Anyway , I don't wanna think about that right now . I just wanna have a good time playing handball . And I think the games will go on until next month , which is AWESOME .

" Tonight let's get some , and live while we're young "



No comments:

Post a Comment