A journey throughout my life .

Sunday 23 September 2012

Dear 6 Murni ,

Dear classmates that I adore , well most of You might not be reading this , but I just want to say I LOVE YOU and I mean it okay ? Words can't describe my feelings towards you all . Doesn't matter la if you're a boy or girl , we interact as siblings , nothing more alright ? haha , and I still can't forget all those times when we used to make jokes during Bahasa Melayu time . Haha , and even Puan Wasn Suryani jokes with us too . But that was all before UPSR , when we were still calm . I miss that

And then when we cried together with Puan Hanisah . Man , that was actually amazing , and I would do it again because it meant something to me . It's sad to know that once I or You have failed , we all have failed too . That's just how it works . Ok , this is cheesy . Anyway , I just hope all of us would get 5 A 's , because I wouldn't want any of us crying . And remember the time when at least one of us have been scolded because of not finishing our homework or etc , Yea it was also fun , because it might not happen once we have matured our minds and took our duties seriously .

And how we joked with each other and saying that " orang ni suka orang ni " . Hahaha and that orang was actually suppose to be one girl and boy from our class , and we would tease them about having a crush on each other . And I still remember how Haykal used to ask each one of us whose Cammy's crush . And also , the other girls . But , no offense taken alright ? I know that was a joke , one that I will never forget .  

I just wish that you guys won't forget about me . Please ? at least , if you go to boarding school, which I can assure that 85% of you will be going anyway . pfft , smart asses . Anyway , if you have time on weekends , give me a call or chat on facebook  . A promise is a promise, right ? And , I'm gonna get your autographs , for memories . And i will flip into that book when I miss you . Anyway, good luck for bola baling this week . I am looking forward for our class to win ! 

4 comments:

  1. This is so sweet...I hope that we will not forget each other selama-lamanya...I hope our class will win for the game tomorrow...Don't forget to follow my blog too: tasneemkhalisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG ~ So touching... cannot think of anything right now... Just the sweet memories of our class <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. yess , because we're a family <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, sooo sweet! Yeah, I'll never forget you guys forever~ :') *Touched

    ReplyDelete