A journey throughout my life .

Thursday 25 October 2012

6 Murni


I'm gonna dedicate this post to my classmates , there's just too many things to say about them . I'm going to miss all of you very very very much. And honestly, I've never actually even missed my real siblings this way, I'm serious. I just feel to so close to you guys that I don't wanna let the memories go away. There's TOO MANY memories in 6 Murni. And even every tear we shed , every laughter we shared , and the moments we had means everything to me!

I know that many of you are going to Sekolah Berasrama next year and we might not see each other again, but we Must have a Reunion among us next year and please keep in touch by calling each other or contacting at facebook , twitter etc. I don't want our friendship to fade away as we go to different school and I hope you agree with me. And next Friday, the Majlis Perpisahan tahun Enam will be one of the amazing Friday nights for me because I get to spend it with my friends <3

I hope that we could cherish the times that we have right now, although it's a short time but try to make the best of it. I know I might get harsh or annoy you at class or maybe did something that made You dislike me, but I apologize for everything alright ? xo I've had the best moments in life as I'm with my classmates because they just make me feel happy and loved. NO not that kind of love , okay ? I just love you all as a friend and NEVER more than that . 

On the last week of school, I'm gonna be asking your phone numbers , e-mail address etc. Although it's veeerrry awkward to ask for the boys' number, I just have to try. And if I happen to ask you, don't think of this the other way... -.-  I'm gonna miss the funny,caring,sad and memorable moments with all of You. And even when we tease each other saying that we like this person or whatever, I'm also gonna miss that :') No matter what gender,race or religion you are, You're still my classmates,best friends,siblings . And we won't forget each other , promise me that ? xo 

And here's the autographs from last year 5 Murni classmates that I found <3



Dedicated to : 6 MURNI '2012

No comments:

Post a Comment