A journey throughout my life .

Wednesday 7 November 2012

I dont know a title

It's been such a long time since I've uploaded and finally I have the time. By the way , I'm updating using my iPod so i'm sorry if there are any errors. Well Last friday was really kewl and just amazing because It was the Jamuam makan malam Tahun Enam . My class performed that night , a choir performance and we sang Number One For Me and I Wont Give Up! Many people said it was a great performance so , I'm proud of our hardwork ;) hehe

And this week is my last week at SKTM 2 . Haih I'm gonna miss everything , seriously I cant take this anymore . I just hope noone will ever forget about me :/ This school means a lot to me . But we could still contact each other online or even Facebook . I just dont want to loose the friendship I have with my friends!! They're just so amazing and they mean a lot to me so i dont want to loose that kind if people in my life . I convinced myself that we will meet each other again :') .

Anyway , I wanna say sorry if I have ever done something bad to you all :) Forgive mee and wis me luck for UPSR . By the way , we were suppose to get the results tomorrow , but it was postponed to the 19th of November ;) I'm not sure wether its good or bad , i mean now i think of it it's not that bad :/ I'm just soo nervous . My mom said it doesnt matter if I dont get 5 A's , but I dont want to embarrass my parents when my relatives ask about my results, haiish Well I'm sleepy now zZzZ

No comments:

Post a Comment