A journey throughout my life .

Sunday 11 November 2012

Today is the first day of my holiday aka Summer . It lasts til the month of January so i have 2 months to relax until I go to School again , sekolah menengah that is . And well, so far it's kinda boring cuz I can go online , watch tv , eat and etc . Not so fun :| i wanna go shopping , lol . And eat Nandos :) kay thats sounds so Yummy ! But this Sunday I'm gonna go out with Irdina , Kauthar , Anis and Cammy to Watch movies and Rock Climbing . Well I hope Cammy can make it this week :) Then it wont be a boring weekend for Me!

Anyway , in like an hour or so I'm gonna to Anis house because mainly I have a problem syncing songs to my iPod and she's gonna help me cuz She's experienced it before :) And well then I'm just gonna hangout there and fangirl with her about this band called District3 . Thats what we always do online , fangirl about things and people! So , Ofcourse i cant wait because Theres nothing to do at home , and Now theres nothing interesting on tv :3 Haish

And finally i got a phone , since my dad took mine cuz he lost his phone. And actually, the phone I have now is my dad's because he bought this one befite he took my phone cuz he finds it difficult to use. Then he took my ohone . So basicly he gave me his phone ^^ hehe , I still need to buy a Sim card though . Lots of work, haish. Well I'm gonna miss my funny and crazy friends soo much! They're super crazy which Is awesome :) I took a reaal funny video of them just being crazy and i watch it whenever I'm bored, miss them or when I'm sad :/ I LOVE YOU ALLS :*

No comments:

Post a Comment