A journey throughout my life .

Saturday 12 January 2013

miss you guyss

    It's been damn long since I've updated kan, i cant even remember the last time i even did. Well anyway, the important things that i wanna say is mainly.... ITS 2013 ALREADY! so fast right? I remember complaining about my exams, being standard six, upsr etc. But guess what ? I GOT 5AS FOR MY UPSR!! Isn't that exciting ? my whole class got 5A/s except for one person that got 4a1b. I cant believe I just did that but thanks to God and also my hardwork and my teachers! xD

    And now Im in form 1, like finally. And i'm in 1 MAJU right now along with Jacinta, Qis, Cammy and some other melawatians(2). It's really super fun in this school, really love everyone and I even made new friends but opcos I didnt forget my old amazing ones :) By the way, My best friend ANIS FATIHAH is shifting to ssp (sekolah seri puteri) which means shes leaving but definately not forever. gonna miss texting,skyping with her. anyway, Take care there and dont you dare forget meh. 

    I also have other friends in asrama , which is cool cuz they get to experience things like this. Honestly, I hope 2013 will be better than 2012, but i can see it is starting to get better. 2012 was amazing too but i want new friends and new things in life though . Right now i seldom go online and update but mostly just twitter and instagraming. im always online on fb but like im using my ipod so i dont usually appear as online but i  actually am cuz....ya know. Well basicly if  you have something to say just msg me and i'll reply. HEHE

      Im thinking of deleting this blog soon, cuz i'll be busy with school and pbs sooo no time to get on the computer to update. I realized theres like 1000+ views already . hahaha WOW OKAY TIS IS SO COOL.
Anyway i think this is the end for now, im gonna update more this week, hopefully and follow my instagram ashmeeta_ p.s i might follow back 

No comments:

Post a Comment