A journey throughout my life .

Wednesday 17 October 2012

So after that gift from my dad, the iPod I've just been so addicted to it . I play temple run all the time lol . But I can't seem to beat my own score, like I always loose quite fast . Beat my score , 2 mil . Anyway , this week we had futsal game , for the girls . Well today actually we started playing futsal because on Monday and Wednesday we had exams . 

So , Murni A which is not my team , but Kauthar's group got in the the quarter finals i think . Well they lost to Wawasan by a penalty ... Yes , it's sad but I gotta stay strong for them . Though the goalkeeper Dini and Shara were in tears . I don't blame them though , it does feel sad to loose to another class . But we all hugged each other and I felt broken to see my friends crying . 

But then we all pujuk - pujuk one another lah of course . Then it was all well . On the bright side , Murni still won 3 prizes . Since the boys won futsal , and the girls in our class Murni A and C won prizes so it all equals to 3 . And this exam we're having , yeah I didn't exactly answer properly though . I mean , I just answered what I thought was right and I didn't bother to check again . I just feel to lazy this time , and I didn't study for the exams so, just my luck lah kalau dapat A . and follow me on instagram : ashmtasbr and on kik : namixlove

No comments:

Post a Comment